Thursday 25 October 2012

Mr and Mrs King's Wedding

Morning,

Been a few weeks since my last update. I have been crafting but between finishing work and trying to get everything finished for a friends wedding it's been a bit hectic (not to mention prepping everything for the arrival of baby!!!).

Anyway, the wedding was on Saturday and below are some pictures of all my hard work of the last couple of months:





 

Hopefully some more pictures to follow but at a loose end today so decided to share a couple now!




Fingers crossed for another update this afternoon - I've made a card for the Simply Stampin' Challenge this week but need some decent light before I attempt to take a picture . . .

1 comment:

  1. Ah! really nice Rachel, all looks very elegant, well done you should be really proud xxx

    ReplyDelete