Friday 5 October 2012

Simply Stampin Sketch Challenge

Morning All,

Apologies for this being a short update but been a hectic week and I leave for work in about 10 minutes - on the positive side I have almost completed the Wedding Stationery for my friends wedding (table names and plan only things to do!).

I checked out the Simply Stampin' Challenge at the weekend and decided to make a Wedding Card for above friend using the sketch challenge issued.



The colour is Elegant Eggplant (and is the colour theme for the Wedding Stationery so ties in nicely) and the sentiment is from'So Happy For You' stamp set.

Off to work now.

x





2 comments:

  1. Wow Rach, love it x Well done it looks great and I am sure the bride and groom will love it! Marcia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - very elegant wedding card and the 3D flower is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week!

    ReplyDelete