Sunday 9 September 2012

And we're off . . .

Hi all!!!

Welcome to my first ever post. Hoping to post again later today, but thought I'd tell you a bit about myself.

I've been crafting for a few years now and really got started when I married my wonderful husband in December 2010 - I designed and made my own Wedding Stationary and caught the bug big time (aided by my wonderful mother-in-law who continues to inspire my crafting).
 

Since then I've gained a craft room, have discovered a love of all things Stampin Up (if you haven't and are based in Berkshire/Hampshire area pop on over to craftyclairybell's blog), am half way through my first commission for Wedding Stationary and baby number one is due early November. My biggest challenge is taking on too many projects at once - I'm currently knitting a baby cardigan, crocheting snowflakes, making felt Scandinavian inspired Christmas decorations, on top of trying to design my Christmas Cards and finish the Wedding commission (everything is prepped, just waiting for mr postman to arrive with some essentials before I can continue). . . I feel exhausted just thinking about it! Did I mention that I'm still working full time at the moment as well? Roll on maternity leave is all I can say.


2 comments:

  1. Ha! great blog! you'll cope fine, you're obviously in nesting mode big time Ha! Not long now!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you really don't have time to have a baby aswell....lol
    Nice to see you on here and you'll have a regular visiter in me xxx

    ReplyDelete